As if the pictures did not make it painfully clear, I'll go ahead and reiterate what a fabulous time I had with my family in Cabo! Although, it did make me seriously question why we relocated to Switzerland when there are such beautiful places in the world, and places that have such freaking amazing weather! Seriously, it was snowing here AGAIN when I just went out to pick up the dry cleaning (honestly, it has snowed 3/5 days that I have been back...wtf).
As you all can see, Amy looked absolutely gorgeous and I personally felt very honored to be present for her wedding. The entire week was a whirlwind. I got to spend more time bonding with my cousins than I have in a really, really long time. There were far too many schenanigans with them though ;), and it took my body quite a long time to recover from it all.
Of course, it would have been even better if Joe had been able to make it, but instead he's been enjoying 10pm worknights, heyoh! We will just have to plan it as our first trip after we return to the States. Anyone up for Cabo, Navidad 2012;)?
Hopefully everyone else is surviving the never ending winter well enough. We are most likely going to partake (aka watch, what's the difference) in some serious winter activities this Sunday at the snow horse races in St. Moritz. Sound ridiculous & perhaps a bit made up!? Well, it's not. Apparently it's the richy rich thing to do, hence, why we'll be there (oh, i kill myself). Check it out here, www.whiteturf.ch if you are interested in the insanity.
Take care of each other loves!
No comments:
Post a Comment