A few random things:
- Yesterday I was walking home with groceries and saw a 5 cent coin on the ground. I did not bend down to pick it up. I mean, would you stop to pick up a penny?
- There is a yearly music festival that happens in Luzern every year. It's name (drum roll please) Blue Balls. Like many things here, someone should have checked with an English speaker before OKing that.
- I am officially heading to Thessaloniki, Greece next Friday (I just found out 10 minutes ago, way to plan ahead peoples) with the family I work for. I'm still quite unsure about how this is all going to go down, so if anyone has any thoughts or advices, let me know!
Edit Note: We will be about 80 km away from Thessaloniki, at this place. I honestly don't even know what to say.
2 comments:
Just got the postcard from Russia! Thank you!!
PLEASE take some great pics on your mini-trip to Greece, Liz! I have never been to Greece (obvi) but I have this undue fascination with the scenery - so picturesque!
Look at it as your replacement to SH.....scenery will be better,
company questionable.....
Post a Comment