Thursday, March 4, 2010
Oh you crazy kids...
So, this is one of my fav lil guys, just chillin, on the sledging day that I attended with the kids. He is one of the most frequently quoted lil dudes. It's pretty evident why, yes?, he's got mad style already at 6...
The most phenomenal thing I heard on the sledging day: another lil guy starts singing, in a thick German accent, "i'm a barbie girl in a barbie world." Then looks to me & asks if I know that song. I look at him totally incredulously & reply 'yes.' Then he states, "I like that song, but I don't like barbies." Um, well, sure. How is a 6 year old singing a song that was (I just googled it, please don't think I can just pull off the top of my head when that song was released) in 1997 & more importantly, is Turrible.
And lastly, yesterday a few of the more 'refined' of the girls in the class (term used loosely) were talking about the reasons they were sick. "I threw up 19 times, 2 more times than R." R looks to me & says, "I threw up 17 times." Ladies, firstly my math is not That bad & secondly, AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment