Really, that's all? It's only been four years?
It's hard to remember life before Joe. Impossible to imagine life without him now.
Sure, he drives me crazy. Crazy I tell you. I'm sure he won't hesitate to admit I have the same effect on him every so often (probably many of you reading this won't hesitate to second that).
So, four years ago, when you all bore witness to us two kids pledging our lives to each other, I never imagined it could be better than that moment. How could we ever feel more than that day when it seemed our whole lives were stretching out before us? But now that we are living that reality, it's so much better than the promise of it. I'm still caught off guard sometimes by how much stronger, united, and loving we are today than we were four years ago.
Here's to many, many more years of growing together, driving each other crazy, loving life, cherishing each other. ML Joe.
3 comments:
Happy anniversary, you two!
We love you lots!
Mom and Dad D.
Wow- has it really been 4 years since you two got hitched?! My how time does fly! Hope you guys had a great anniversary! See y'all in a few months!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment