Monday, November 5, 2012

The Europe is Not Biased.

Can't you tell? This guy was left in our mailbox the other week, despite the fact that we have a sign on said mailbox which says kindly in German; "please don't put any bullshit mail in this box." Or, something like that. Clearly, people listen.

This is literally the only US election coverage I have been forcibly subjected to in the past few months, and it highly amused me. We will not be attending this event (pause for your shock to pass), but perhaps if I made Joe a sign stating: "the stone *ages* were probably neat!" (I'm racking my brain for funny 'moving backwards' slogans for protest signs, but I keep getting stuck on slavery related ideas, and clearly, that's just not funny) he could be the one rogue protestor in our highly liberal society...

1 comment:

Daddyo said...

Thank GOD the UN doesn't vote....