Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Photo Onslaught.


Going to be a binge & purge type situation on here for a while...so I hope this huge Liam photo update holds you all through for a while...as usual, in St. Louis I leave my trusty camera (read IPhone) in a bag somewhere, or just as likely, sitting on the piano & let the master Ron take care of photography. As enjoyable as that is for me, it leaves me with far less access to pictures of all you guys in the Lou. If you ask sweetly, I can probably locate a link to some Walgreens photos for those of you who just didn't get enough of the Liam monster with the 30+ photos above. As always, the holidays were busy, crazy, joyful. And, as always, we are missing you all already. Sending lots of love from a gloomy, grey Zurich.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the pix. Thank you so much. Looking forward to seeing you again in March.

Love,
Aunt Di

Anonymous said...

Need more pix. Saw the little pluber. so cute