Per request by one of the few people that I think is still reading this thing, I will try to begin to add more "mundane" posts to the blog. Expect food to be the highlight of the mundane category, I'm an Italian, and could talk about food for the next 3 years if my life depended on it. So, you are looking at the delicious dinner we ate last night. I put a fried egg on top of the burgers, yum. Seriously, it was the highlight of the weekend, and it was so good, that I really feel no shame in admitting that. No doubt Joe is glad I am back on the meat train, because I am damn good at cooking it!
7 comments:
The entire photo looks so pretty - the table w/flowers, the plates, the yummy food! I'm jealous! p.s. i read your blog ALL THE TIME! Keep up the good work!
Am I the one who requested the mundane postings? I think I am...but if not, do keep it up. I love the day-to-day business. Makes me miss you guys less.
it was you mk, can't turn down the few requests you make ;)
While I do not read as often as before.....you still make me smile everytime you write.
I showed the blog spot to someone who said, " Liz should write professionally".....
D
Liz should write professionally! Agreed! I actually laugh out loud on most posts, which ends up being stifled laughter because I read the posts at night school.
Thanks again for the extra postings:)
Oh PS: Someone at school was giving me shit for reading a blog (your blog to be specific), and I got defensive and told them they'd read this awesomeness too, if they knew you.
I love the day-to-day posts, especially when they're about food.
Hopefully we can catch up with you guys when we're across the pond next month!
I also agree that you should write professionally, Liz. You could absolutely make "Ducheks Do Switzerland" into a memoir. I, too, laugh out loud on a regular basis. Thanks for the updates. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment