As if cows were a totally natural part of grade school, this is the view from the front door of the school where I am now working. My first day on the playground, I could not figure out where the overwhelming stench was coming from. I considered, first, that maybe one of the children had pooped their pants. However, the next day I spotted these guys just hanging out on the hill directly uphill from the school. So, in close proximity to the electric green school are a gym, a car wash (the only one I have ever seen here), some offices & ta-da, cows. Perfectly logical.

4 comments:
a poop ladened post.
you know there is nothing I like to talk about more than poop, but for those of you who do not know me, I will refrain.
you know the picture of the bovine
looked just like Wisconsin...
Well, Liz, cows on the playground are more common than you would think! We've had to call the principal (who's also a farmer) several times to shoo neighboring cows back to their farm! Sorry it's smelly, though!
I hope it doesn't smell all the time. I really feel for you on that one - considering I pratically gag cleaning up dog shit, I cannot imagine a full recess with even worse pungency than what a dog might drop. I hope it's not one of those things you might get 'used to'. Sick.
There is no way I will ever get used to the smell of cow dung. The stank hit me today as I was leaving school & I damn near passed out...
Post a Comment