Today, I left the house at my usual hour to catch my train to work. As I turned around the corner from the exit, I about ran into a man with some mangy dreads, walking barefoot, holding a red heart coffee mug. It was highly unusual.
And, on a more interesting note, flying poop! One of the (many) spastic children came up to me today on the playground claiming there to be poop in the tree house. I sort of ignored him because another child was crying in front of me, while yet another was waiting to complain about something or another. Can we say Chaotic? As I I finished dealing with the last of the children in front of me, I turned to see two terds flying off a shovel onto the ground, right in front of a particularily onerous teacher. There honestly was poop in the tree house & the child had just thrown it from his perch at 8+ feet. How did poop get in the tree house one might inquire? Especially considering it was larger than any kindergartner could produce?! Turns out this is not the first poop in tree house incident. Not the first poop in the tree house incident! I honestly would have never thought I would type those words together in succession, ah, the joys of my (lil) job.
2 comments:
I almost vomited reading this.
All in a day's work, Liz! I've had children poop on the carpet during snack time! Imagine sending them back to their seats and then finding a present on the rug. And, of course, no one admits to being the "owner" of the gift!
Post a Comment