Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A bit of fall in the city

 

A few of our friends went skiing this past weekend, prompting me to realize that autumn is over. No winter, please, no. However, today was warm & sunny, causing me recall this day from a few weeks ago. I went out to a suburb of Zurich that I've never been to before, and it was just so bright and gorgeous & colorful along the lake. I need to hang onto these little bits of vibrancy as winter & darkness & gloom are setting in here.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kate Caplinger said...

Sorry to hear that the weather is taking a turn for the unpleasant. It's the same here - cold and rainy now. However, the good news is that we get to see you both soon! Looking forward to playing a little 500 and Catan. (We've been practicing, so be ready.)

By the way, your list of "Upcoming Adventures" makes "regular" life sound so incredibly lame. Enjoy Spain! See you soon!