Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Perfect for Top of the Muffin To You!

 

I've been the proud owner of a muffin tin for the past 3 months. Today, I decided to grab a stool, pull it down off the top shelf & whip up some muffins. Without Joe here to consume his daily banana, they were getting quite rip. I thought the tin was a bit odd, much skinnier than our American counterparts (like most things Swiss). Sure enough, the muffins have quite the top on them. This took me on a trip down memory lane, to the land of Elaine, Cosmo & the franatic episode where they attempt to get rid of some stumps. If you are in the mood, and able to laugh freely at work, give it a go.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz - i like the nuffin papers! you did yourself proud love you, AM