Wednesday, July 13, 2011

And the winner is...

Good thing this little lady is coming to visit in Zurich in a few months, or I don't know how/when we would have been able to come good on our round of drinks. So, congrats Meaghan Wingard, we're looking forward to taking you & Will out for drinks in October. And thanks to everyone who voted and/or attempted to vote. Glad to know our writing is so indistinguishable. I'll have to start to ninja in guest writers and see if you all notice.

4 comments:

Meaghan said...

Ahhh-Summmm! Like Charlie Sheen, I love WINNING!! Don't be skurred, but I'm sure I'll have a high tolerance by the time I see you guys. I'll be fresh off a weekend at Oktoberfest afterall. :)

Karla said...

I highly enjoyed the ninja writing as well. Perhaps I ninja here and there during my London travels...?

MK said...

Holy crap...I cannot believe I totally effed this! I actually probably read into it way too much. Thought there were some clues as to who wrote what -- but apparently they were all red herrings! Nice work, Meaghan!

Brother said...

no honorable mention for my fabulous Theo reference. I had to go down in my memory bank to pull that one out.