Friday, July 15, 2011
I just wanna love you...
I've been with these gorgeous little ladies a lot lately and we often go to a park near there house which also has animals. While there, I've seen horses doing it. Disturbing. And I've seen this. Baby goat kept coming up to Mama and nuzzling her. This is what Mama goat gave baby in return. Repeatedly. At first, very amusing. I mean really. Then, Mama kept rearing up and banging down. You probably can't see from the photos but baby has a broken horn on one side. So, I just want to say thanks for not head-butting me repeatedly as a child Mom!
PS - the girls were not phazed, at all. By either the horse, or the goat incidents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Never the head butt, the tounge lashing, YES....butt always with LOVE.
Post a Comment