Joe & I often go for walks in the neighborhood at night. It's something we always did in St. Louis and have carried on here in Zurich. We love commenting on the beautiful buildings, the gorgeous balconies, light fixtures and generally anything we can see as we look up into 2nd and 3rd story apartments. So, the other night, I made Joe stop to oggle some fabulous mahogany crown molding on the ceiling of a 2nd story apartment. We both gave a car that drove past a passing glance as we continued to stare at this gorgeous ceiling. As we turned to continue walking Joe said to me, 'you noticed that car that just drove past was a Bentley, right?' To which I responded, 'yeah, I noticed, but seriously, wasn't that ceiling amazing?' Yes people, we see that many ridiculous cars here that even a Bentley no longer catches our attention.
This is what 39chf gets you.
And, this is what $39 gets you in Merica. I rest my case.

No comments:
Post a Comment