Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Michelin Woman

 


I assume you are noticing a pattern about now. Seems like our lives have been relegated to talking about, holding, and lovin on babies. Plus, being photographed with a live baby is about the only time I get away with showing you a photo that doesn't prominently feature this:

 


Incidentally, this was the last day the coat zipped. Note that the pockets are falling out of themselves to make just a millimeter more space. The DLP did not enjoy when I zipped up this coat and would kick and push against it while I hated looking like a dead ringer for this guy:

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Daddyo said...

maybe you can get some free tires for that car of yours.....;)

MK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MK said...

this is great.

Karla said...

Liz! you look fab! The coat situation is super awesome. The photo really puts things into perspective!