Today my family celebrates an amazing man. I hope someday, when I look back on my life, I can claim I lived it even half as well as he did. We all miss and love you so much Papa.
As we processed past Westmore Supply Co. a business that Papa owned for over 50 years, there were people on the street waving and saying good bye to man they all RESPECTED & Loved. I am sure he touched everyone those people some way over the course of his 85 years....he knew he was blessed and he shared those blessing with everyone....that's a pretty good testament to any man. I not only lost a Dad, but my buddy.....
1 comment:
As we processed past Westmore Supply Co. a business that Papa owned for over 50 years, there were people on the street waving and saying good bye to man they all RESPECTED & Loved.
I am sure he touched everyone those people some way over the course of his 85 years....he knew he was blessed and he shared those blessing with everyone....that's a pretty good testament to any man.
I not only lost a Dad, but my buddy.....
Post a Comment