Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Obsessed Much?!



As you can see, our lil nugget is getting a lot more expressive. Guess he's going to be wearing his emotions on his face; just like someone else we know.

Yesterday, we had Liam's 2-month check-up. He's doing well, but is still below average on weight, and above average on height, measurements I wouldn't mind, if I had my choice. Looks like he's taking after the Duchek's on that one, lucky guy. Vaccinations were completed, screams were heard & he's now the proud owner of his own 'vaccination card.' Woohoo! Although, I must admit, I love how the Swiss make us more accountable for his health & his records (everyone here get a 'health book' at birth and all relevant info, Dr. notes, etc. are recorded in it & kept at home; as well as at the Dr.'s office, they don't trust us That much)!

3 comments:

Daddyo said...

Mom for cried out loud, you know I can't talk yet...those expressions are all I got, and if I say so myself....they are darn good ones...yes Papa helped me write this...

Anonymous said...

very cute. I enjoy reading about Wills.

Love Great Aunt Di

MK said...

Might be my favorite WJD album yet. Of course, the excellent captions only enhanced its awesomeness.