Per usual, we had a great time when Karla visited. Liam was not really 'having a great time' the first 36 hours of Karla's visit. And, he let her know about it, by screaming in her face anytime she came near him. Luckily, for all of us, he got over it, and soon was as amused by Karla as we always are. The visit was relaxed; we took a drive to Germany and made a visit to the pumpkin farm. We ate raclette, had a fire and strolled around Zurich. Karla & I went out a few nights & I was all; what is this outside world people move around in after 8pm?
2 comments:
So glad you guys had a nice visit! And I'm so glad you got to go out on the town, Liz...you've still got it!
I think this visit was the most relaxed, yet I still feel we got a lot accomplished. Also, spending some quality time with the dude (when he wasn't screaming in my face) was definitely a highlight!
Post a Comment