Hi Team, I'm still working on understanding our new computer, and more importantly, how to make it jive with the blogger template. After 3 apple one-to-one sessions though, I have at least sorted our pictures into folders & even learned how to upload them to the blog. Albeit, not in the most attractive of formatting, but I realize that is less than relevant when blogging has not taken place in nearly two months. So here goes it, our not so recent trip to Italy & Croatia:
Charming Venice:
Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!
The car, the car seat, again? Why do you guys hate me so much?
Rovinj, Croatia. Looks good out there guys, guuuyyys let's go.
Pula, ancient Roman port city
Premantura National Park & the Safari bar
Motovun
Lake Garda, Sirmione
If you made it through all these photos, I guess you can probably see for yourself, we had a great trip. Good weather, gorgeous spots, lots of time outside. The car time never felt overwhelming and Liam bore it all in stride, despite his sudden 5.30 wake up calls. We truly enjoyed every hotel and every place we visited. We came home with some Istrian wine, 3 kilos worth of Istrian prosciutto, and 2 kilos more of Liz & Joe (+ an indeterminate Liam amount).



















No comments:
Post a Comment