Saturday, August 2, 2008

Nearing departure...

We have just over three weeks to pack, get the house ready for our renters, spend time with family & friends, and generally, try not to freak out too much. Joe & I just returned from a great, relaxing vacation in Michigan with the Viggiano's/Meell's/Springer's/Melka's/Ferguson's and it was a great way to chill out before the marathon of getting things done begins. I'll post some pictures of sunsets & cartwheels when I return to STL.

3 comments:

Mary meell said...

Liz, I am in, enjoying the blog! Look forward to cartwheels in photo, not person!

Daddyo said...

L&J,
Nana, Mom & I thought the pics were GREAT! Mom , especially loved the one where she was shoveling food in her
face.
Very nice last pic......
Daddyo....

Kristin Springer said...

boy, it sure looks like we were having fun. who even noticed you clicking away. Great job Liz
love Aunt Mary