Sunday, January 25, 2009

Flumserberg 01.25.09, practicing our "skillz"

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love the one of "hungry" Joe. When isn't that boy hungry????
These pictures are amazing!
Thanks for sharing them with all of us!
Love,
Momma D.

Daddyo said...

I don't know which pictures are better...of you guys or the awesome Alps! I think you both look cute in your ski outfits (the hat looks great Joe) it was worth all the shopping...maybe. I think that the gondola up is the way to go or is mountain climbing going to be your warm weather activity?
xxxoooxx,
Mags

Mary meell said...

Liz and Joe - i'm living vicariously thru your photos
- How awesome - getting to ski the Alps....you are looking like pros already as evidenced by the action shots! I'm not sure if I would rather be there with you or returning to Aruba!

Love to you, Aunt Mary