I picked up this 6 pack of eggs at the local grocery store the other day & was pulling these guys out so they could meet the frying pan when I met this egg that didn't want to part with it's remnants of mom. I am actually a bit freaked out by this egg, which incidentally is sitting in the fridge rather than in my belly. I've found small stray feathers attached to the eggs here plenty of times, but as you can see this is a big-un & it's pretty well stuck on (not that I was futzing with it too much)...so, does this phaze anyone else? Or am I just a big nancy?

3 comments:
Yeah, I'm kinda freaked out by this. I have actually never encountered a feather on any purchased eggs. The real question is - did you buy it this way and just not notice?
it was on the bottom of the egg. i noticed it when i picked it up to EAT it.
big nancy...enough said.
Post a Comment