Why wouldn't one expect to wake up at 8am on a Saturday to a giant spotlight, a video camera & 7 men standing on the street in front of your kitchen? Cause that's what is happening here in Zurich. It appears to be a seriously jenky operation. They haven't even blocked the street off, so every few minutes they have to move out of the middle of the street for passing traffic. Joe took these pictures below & everyone turned to stare in at him, which was something they'd already done to me a few minutes before as I was preparing breakfast. Um, hi?! Thanks for staring into my home this morning. There's nothing I enjoy more.
Adding insult to injury, as we were washing said breakfast dishes, I noted, 'how come the water is not getting hot?' Joe proceeded to check the other sinks & then touched the radiators & surprise, we have no heat or hot water! Yeah! As we speak Joe is "gearing up to go talk to those (deleted expletive)." He's referring to our beyond frustrating building caretakers. Below is just a small example of their stupidity. Our laundry sign-up sheet:
Can anyone guess which name is theres??? The first two lines of the sign-up sheet are typed examples of how one should sign-up for the laundry. Now I understand this document is in a language that most of you CANNOT EVEN READ. But, do you think you could figure out how to sign up for laundry, merely from the examples? I mean, these are the people who are IN CHARGE OF THE BUILDING.

No comments:
Post a Comment