Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Call Bullshit Zurich.

Here is the upcoming weather report for Zurich. It's times like these that I wish I were either
a. a bear so I could just sleep right through all this shit or
b. a bear so I could just sleep right through all this shit.

1 comment:

Daddyo said...

what r u complaining about....
Wheaton, ILCHANGE
Today
-11°C/-16°C

Friday
-9°C/-13°C

Saturday
-7°C/-13°C
Thursday, Jan. 28, 2010MobileMake MSN your home pageMake MSN your home page
NEWS
WEATHER
MOVIES & EVENTS
RESTAURANTS
GAS & TRAFFIC
MAP & DIRECTIONS
LOCAL DIRECTORYBanks
Beauty salons
Child care services
Florists
Government & community
Hotels & motels
Shopping
Sports & recreation
MORE…
LOCAL SERVICESAuto classifieds
Dating & personals
Jobs
Travel deals
Real estate listings
White pages
Yellow pages
Local WeatherPROVIDED BY WDTCurrent weather°C°F-13°C
ClearFeels like: -22°
High -11°Low -16°Barometer1029.5 mbWind24 km/hr NWDewpoint-19°Sunrise7:09 AMHumidity61%Sunset5:02 PMVisibility16 kmUV index1 LowPrecip last hrNAPrecip last 24hrNANoon
-11°
Partly Cloudy6PM
-13°
Partly Cloudy9PM
-14°
Partly Cloudy
Observed at Chicago / West Chicago, Dupage Airport. All times shown are local to Wheaton, Illinois. (as of 9:52 AM)

Five-day forecastHourly10-dayInternational