We finally paid off the exorbitant sum of money required for our apartment downpayment & a few days later, received our official signed copy of our new lease this week! We are looking forward to saying 'Adieu, Tschuss, Ciao Motherf***ers' to this building. Our new place is currently occupied by our friends who just found out they are moving to Dallas (after some months of uncertainity about where they'd end up). We are excited for them to be going back to their top choice in the US. Additionally, we are excited for 3 bedrooms, a huge living room, quiet, a fireplace, insane amounts of storage space (our idea of 'insane amounts' is seriously funny), quiet, having a new part of the city to explore (one which people don't snub or ask, 'do you feel safe here?') and umm, did I mention some quiet? Between the constant construction across the street, the noisiest hallway known to man, a freaking washer/dryer that beeps incessantly when unhappy & film crews, I am thinking we are really going to relish the whole quiet factor.
Now, whose game for a late April/early May trip to Zurich to help break down & then rebuild Ikea furniture?
2 comments:
How about you save me some furniture for June? I'd love to help!!
your Mothers should make a joint trip.....I am sure they would enjoy re-construction.....
Post a Comment