Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just Call me Li/Lee/Liu...

 

Cause I am rocking the Asian cooking. Our Sunday night dinner was spicy peanut chicken served with coconut rice. Yum. How did I not know about coconut rice until now?? I feel a bit cheated. Had a few pad thai flops, but finally seem to have that down as well. Sure beats a minimum of 24 per plate for noodles or curry. An even bigger perk to all this cooking variety, Joe requested more snow peas in his second helping, snow peas I tell you. And the previous week, he mentioned 'these are the best roasted tomatoes I've ever had.' Best & tomato in the same breath. It's getting hectic over here.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MK said...

Looks like you're giving King & I a run for their money....now if you can perfect the sesame tofu from Lemongrass, then you should enter as a contestant on Top Chef!