With no man in my life tonight to come to the dinner rescue (post 11-hour child-care day). I whipped this up for one. (Honestly, the rice was leftover as I made fried rice earlier in the week & since I do not grasp the concept of cooking for one, this is the fourth time I've eaten it, with plenty more where that came from). The tofu&veggie red curry was the perfect compliment. Plus, I accomplished a task involving a sharp thing (knife) and a hot thing (stove) and emerged unscathed after another blissfully exhausting day. Do I rock at this, or what?
(Note: no jokes, this was a serious accomplishment)

1 comment:
appetizing....glad you were able to feed thee self...but really after a tiring day at the lake with only 2 of your charges, I would have expected a gourmet meal...oh and by the way...Sam Adams Oktoberfest has arrived and 2 full cases, 48 bottles, have been squirrled away for Xmas holiday....
YIPPPEEE!
Post a Comment