Today on the tram ride home from my appointment I saw not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 people whose gender was not easily determinable. The mental guesswork was woman, woman, man, woman...honestly people I know today is not such a nice day in the city & there is a bit of humidity in the air, but seriously. You are creeping my shit out. Anyone else bothered by this phenomenon?
5 comments:
yep saw a gender unknown in the locker room this am, long scraggly hair, overweight, and yes it had it's clothes on....making the ident all the more impossible.....YIKES !
This is why it's a good idea to always have a camera ready!
Happens in St. Louis almost constantly. Just at the post office today, I saw a shim.
dad, i say if you are in the locker room, it's probably a dead give-away.
tim, i always have my dig, but most people were sitting about 2 rows away. not cool. i'm not that incognito.
and mk, love love love shim. even mom commented on it.
Last summer I was at Arlington racecourse with my dad and my sister Caroline. A long-haired person in a Canadian tuxedo walked by. Without even exchanging glances, I said to Caro, "So... what do you think?" My dad thought this was a riot. (We guessed man but it was impossible to confirm.)
Still loving the blog!
Post a Comment