Friday, October 29, 2010

JuckerFarm



Last Saturday we ventured out with some friends to JuckerFarm. It was a clear day so we enjoyed some great views of mountains, as well as dinosaurs decorated with pumpkins, ate some yummy pumpkin soup and oogled huge ugly pumpkins. Apparently the farm grows things other than pumpkins as well, but we were committed to the pumpkin theme; now if only I had a pumpkin latte to go with it that I hear all you American dwellers talking about...
Later that evening we had few friends over, ate butternut squash with coconut milk & shrimp soup, sat by the fire and talked. So, although fall's been fun and all, I'm really really not ready for the big W. And she's in the air here alright, I can see her on the mountains closest to Zurich and I want that frosty bitch to just back off for a bit.

No comments: