Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Galletas
I'm pretty sure I could go for being a kid again. Abby is so easily excited and amused by the simplest of things. She merely has to catch sight of the cookie package....then it's the first cookie, pure joy, fourth cookie, pure joy, twelfth cookie, pure...you see the pattern. Within the first few hours we spent with Abby, all of us realized the way to her heart was to be the one holding the next cookie. And, we all definitely wanted to find our way into her heart.
It was such a fabulous trip, I almost don't feel up for recounting it. Mid-January darkness and cold, busy work schedules and the dooldrums of everyday life make thinking of sunny, warm Mexico and time spent with amazing family a sentimentally difficult task. So, I'm not gonna do it. Take that readers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fabulous pictures of Abby,,she puts that gorgeous scenery in a distant second place. I wish we were going to visit it again soon.
Mom
Post a Comment