Sunday, February 20, 2011
Prost Biznatches!
(Please note, one of those delicious Moscatos is for me!) Joe's just been offered a great position at UBS (of recent fame in Switzerland for this, as discussed by Joe's favorite publication) Now almost a week later from the original phone offer, as I revise this post, there are still details to be sorted out, but I could not be more happy and proud of Joe. It's going to be a big change for both of us, think normal working hours (Joe beating me home from work some nights, what! what!), new challenges, fun times! It also means a bit more time for you all to get your acts together & come out for a visit (or come again) as Joe is definitely going to commit a few years to this new position. I'm definitely looking forward to us both being happy at work, what a novelty. -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow! Congratulations to Joe! I'm really surprised by this, but I'm sure it will be a great move. Good luck!
Way to go, Joe! We're very proud of all of your hard work! Congratulations on your new job offer! We know that USB will think you are as wonderful as we all do! : )
Love,
Mom and Dad
Fantastic!! Congrats, you guys!
Big news! Way to go, Joe!
Congrats, Joe!
Post a Comment