Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Zurich, Anthony Style
It was fabulous to have my cousin Anthony & his friend George stay with us for a long weekend. After Anth left, I realized he was our first member of my extended family to visit, from either side of the family. (Hallo people?) I hadn't seen him in over 2 years, so we had some serious catching up to do. Although we don't keep up with each other (I sound super old using that phrase) when we are apart, we get on famously when we are together. It's so refreshing to be able to speak honestly about our family, our lives, our plans for the future. George probably knows more about us now than he ever expected. In a lot of ways, I do too. Joe & I were so glad to have them here, to allow them to glimpse a bit into our lives here, and to kick off the visitor season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love this post! Hope you two make it to Cali someday we will have a blast!
Love you guys!
: )
Anthony
Post a Comment