Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Your Mom is Called Maggie, She is my Best Friend."


Says Isadora, who clearly loved the Mags. She's still talking about her visit today. And, I loved having her -- esp as she did come to work with me!;) Not many jobs one can pull 'bring their Mom to work' day *(twice). The weather was perfect, in fact, perhaps too perfect as a lot of the winter sports were thwarted due to warm temps and big sunshine. We did get a chance to snow shoe, cross-country ski & winter walk during our weekend in Kandersteg, a place we all dug & would definitely return to. We did lots of walks and hikes, along the Zuriberg & the Zurisee, in Liechtenstein, with Erin & Will along the River Reuss (I just looked that up, I didn't know what it was called until right now), ate Sternen (Mags first time, how we overlooked it on other trips I have no idea) and Hiltl (the oldest veggie restaurant in Europe), and generally enjoyed having lowkey time together. So, even though Isadora thinks Mags is her best friend, I think I'd like to make a claim as well (as long as she refrains from nagging;)

No comments: