Wednesday, March 30, 2011

P Frank.

 

I was so lucky to have this guy in my life for my first 29 years. He loved me unconditionally, in a way I never expect to be loved again. Papa Frank was awesome, with his relentless questioning all year long, 'when will I see you again?, I know, I know, Christmas.' Entire emails written in the subject line when I was away at college. His online biography, one post stating - "We landed in the Philippines. Ray Lotto sunk in the sand." That was the entire post. Despite questioning, I still am unclear about what exactly happened to Ray Lotto.
Thanks to my parents and my husband who supported me in returning to Chicago while he was still kicking it so I could tell him another few times, "I love you too much."

1 comment:

Daddyo said...

Ray Lotto in fact did win the NJ State Lottery, he is now basking in the sun of beautiful Cape May, he so loved that beach scene....
Papa Frank loved everyone unconditionally...a true gentle spirit.

I would like to thank everyone for your kind words and rememberances of My Dad, Papa Frank.

My best friend.