Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Life by the power of 2.

 

Here I am on October 5th. We are about to go out for a walk. And, I look happy about it. Probably because, at the time, I could still walk around this hilly ass city without getting winded. Details. I was exactly 13 weeks pregnant at the time. Ignorance really is bliss.
 

And in this one it's November 4. We're in week 17. I'm heartily partaking in some amazing chips which Karla brought to Barcelona, from London. Was definitely a bit bummed to not be able to partake in the Spanish wines with my ginger travelmates, but I felt consoled by tapas, and chips.
 

It's January 11, 27 weeks in. Most of you got to see this business live & in person sometime between 24-26 weeks. I'm definitely a bit shocked when I first see this photo. Seriously?! Seriously, I look like this? Cause how come none of you mentioned "You're HUGE!?" (oh wait, someone did tell me that...but I took her to be a crazy lady. In hindsight, I fear she was correct).
 

And today, January 25, 29 weeks. This is it folks. I will not subject you, but mostly myself, to this sideways photography again. I have not the heart for it. Honestly, looking at this photo makes me want to take a nap. It looks real tiring. Oh wait, yeah, it is.
My only consolation is that the DLP is getting huge right along with me. S/he is 2 weeks ahead of schedule size/growth-wise. Looks like I'm not the only D putting on the lbs.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Karla said...

ohmygoodness! i love it! you have to keep these photos up, otherwise I would never know how the belly is going! well, skype, i guess, but photos are WAY better. so only 11 more weeks to go? it sounds so much less when you say it that way versus 3 months. dang!

Anonymous said...

I am loving the belly pics! Keep posting them :) I had a growth spurt last week, I couldn't believe it when I looked at a picture from the week before. It's crazy!

ann

MK said...

that shirt is becoming more apropos, eh?

Meaghan said...

Love the bump! DLP is looking good and cooking nicely, huh? Hope you guys had a great trip back home. Have your Switzerland pals had their baby yet? I felt like they were due soon...

Anonymous said...

all i can say is, you look beautiful,in only the way that a mom-to-be can look!! i know it's a huge change, but we are counting the days, too! love it, love it, love it! mary

Daddyo said...

That's my girl, and you are absolutely GLOWING, not growing.....
Love you both + DLP
Dad