Joe and Liz- Liam is literally one of the cutest little babies I've ever seen! I can't stop swooning over his cuteness! And also, I am not sure if a child could look more like a 50/50 split of his parents. Some pics he looks just like Liz, then in others he's a dead ringer for Joe! Either way, he's adorbs! Looks like all is well for the Ducheks!
5 comments:
tempus fugit....
Next words you will hear...
" Mom were did you leave the car keys. "
Cute pics of Liam and you guys!
Joe and Liz- Liam is literally one of the cutest little babies I've ever seen! I can't stop swooning over his cuteness! And also, I am not sure if a child could look more like a 50/50 split of his parents. Some pics he looks just like Liz, then in others he's a dead ringer for Joe! Either way, he's adorbs! Looks like all is well for the Ducheks!
um. cutest photos ever.
I love seeing all of his new fall outfits!!! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment