Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tuesday Around Town.

We met a friend out for coffee and were seated very close to the table next to us. Liam is taking after the Swiss and staring hardcore at anything that interests him. So, the guy sitting right next to us happened to be his target at the moment. All of a sudden the guy holds out his plate towards us and says, 'does he want some of this?' I kindly declined. The guy insisted, 'I think he really wants it.' Well, sir, thanks for the offer, but my four month old isn't exactly ready for you hard, jam filled cookie yet. I told the guy he could only have milk, but I'm pretty sure the dude still wasn't convinced that Liam would have gladly taken that cookie down, sans teeth, off a stranger's plate. It's going to start getting interesting around here folks.

We walked by a bus stop yesterday and there was a nicely dressed, well-groomed 80+ year old woman drinking blue Powerade out of a squirt top bottle. It struck me as highly unusual.

No comments: