I am starting to think I have some sort of sonar-honing device that detects crappy for you, but delicious tasting American foods. As Joe & I were walking to the Vaduz train station on Saturday, we walked past a mini-mart/7-11 type place. In the middle of the store were the Cool Americans, which I eyed from about 12 feet away. Excitedly I asked Joe if he'd seen that. Seen what?, the typical oblivious Joe response. I ran into the store & held them triumphantly above my head like I was hoisting some sort of trophy (we are talking Cool Americans people). Needless to say, we did not bust into them on the spot & they are still sitting in our cupboard unopened, waiting for some giant moment of collective Duchek weakness. At least we can add Vaduz mini-mart to my mental list of random places where American foods can be purchased. Other random places include: A&W rootbeer at NAM (New Asian market) maybe Asians love rootbeer floats?, Twizzler Nibs at Kosher City (blessed by a Rabbi for your eating enjoyment), and bbq sauce at Globus (only $9.70 per bottle, but authentic KC deliciousness).
Hope all you cool Americans enjoyed your Labor Day holiday!

1 comment:
WOW! Almost, almost audibly lol'd in night school. Thank god I didn't; my oldie teacher would not have been happy about that.
Your next mission is to find Munchies.
Post a Comment