Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Don't Go Jumping to Conclusions Now

 

Today I was 'reading,' aka looking at the pictures & attempting to deduce some miniscule amount of information from the 20 Minuten, (for those of you who want to be hip to the Swiss lingo, it's referred to as 'the zwanzig' here.) Right, so this is the free paper that comes out daily in train stations, tram stops, etc. We have had many interesting encounters with this publication. The day before last, there was a photo of totally nude people all standing in a vineyard holding up bottles of wine. I was at a loss, to say the least. So this morning, this lil photo caught my eye, I mean, how could it not, I could read the words! Turns out the maybe babys are now being sold in select vending machines around town. And why not? We already have clean needle dispensers, vending maching pregnancy tests were obviously the logical next step. Clearly someone had their head on straight in the marketing department as well. I mean, can you come up with a better name than maybe baby?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: