Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Oh Santorini
So, rather than scratch another location off our ever-growing "to do" Europe list, we have re-added Santorini & probably some other Greek islands. It was completely gorgeous, as can be evidenced from the photos. Our hotel was in a perfect location, the staff was amazing, everything was above & beyond anything we could have expected. We hiked everyday, chatted with other couples from around the world (although, most of the tourists in Santorini were from North America), ate well, watched spectacular sunsets, read, sat by the pool & generally enjoyed life. I was almost crying on our last night there (why did we only book 3 nights there anyway?), it was just, I don't have the words. Real life has paled in comparison this past week. But, we've got to fund all this lavishness somehow I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment