Wednesday, October 7, 2009
My New Obsession
I have a problem with new music. It's called the repeat button, and I'm sure it's driving Joe nuts. Good thing he's on a work call right now (9.30pm work call!?) and I have my headphones in. Eskimo Joe is the name of the band & we first heard them in our other collective new obsession, Body Pump. Their song Black Fingernails, Red Wine is the chest track & damn, is it good (you can listen to some of their music on their site). Talk about motivation! On Sunday I did some searching around about them (they are Aussies) and most of their CDs come with a hefty import fee. However, they are on a European tour, NOW. And, they just happen to be in Berne (1 hour train ride) on a random Tuesday night after we get back from Greece. Joe was a bit reluctant for a weeknight, hour each way commute to a concert, but I wore him down. It's been a bit of a dry spell (aka our entire time in Switzerland) for concerts, so we are ready for a serious jam session. Now all we need are some great friends here with us to drink champagne out of coffee cups post-concert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
liz. need i remind you that WILCO is coming to zurich 11/11. you must study the CD i sent and go! 2 concerts in 2 months. crazy, no? you'd be the coolest kids around.
Post a Comment