Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sucky Swiss Beer

 

Here I am at our first concert in Switzerland pulling an MK (aka chewing delicious minty gum whilst drinking a beer). I never understood this idiosyncrasy of Megan's until we moved here, the land of hoptastic, horrible beer. So, I was thankful to have an old friends trick to try out & it made everything taste at least a bit better. The concert was fabulous as well. It was a great little space & there was no smoking inside! It was fun to do something different & actually spend some time together during the week (a rare commodity these days;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karla said...

are you holding a baby Solo cup or is that just the angle? Because a baby Solo cup + sucky swiss beer = no good.

MK said...

AHHH LOVE IT!! Right when I saw the picture I knew...

And you almost got an LOL here at night school. My oldie teacher has his tie tucked in his pants right now, btw.

Awesome that this place was smoke free. Almost like seeing Carbon Leaf at the Duck Room - minus the smoke and a recorder?