Turns out the Babysitter's Club is hitting the book shelves again, and it's WSJ worthy news. AKA Serious business.
Although saucy, this fantastic step-by-step discussion of how to make a sandwich is classic, Duchek-style, although we all know step 11, right half is implausible for Joe. And, if you have time/have the random, insane sense of humor that I have, check out the entire blog. It seriously rocks life.
Yesterday was the first day back at school & this awesome little girl basically hung by me all recess & discussed such amazing tidbits as:
'I run faster with my mouth open'
me: 'why?'
'I get more oxygen that way.'
Well, duh. (note: she looked silly running with her mouth open & it definitely didn't make her run any faster.)
We also discussed another little girl she is friends with & I quote 'But she knows how to say Coop & Migros like a real live Swiss person.' (note: Coop & Migros are the grocery stores here)
me: 'How does a real Swiss person say it?'
'MIIIIgrosss'
News to me. And probably all those real live Swiss people.
No comments:
Post a Comment