Thanks Aunt Alice, you've got us pegged;)
Here's to all of you, most importantly our parents, as the life we've built for ourselves here would be hollow without your support & love. Oh, and Joe, thanks for making all the monies & a million other things (including putting up with my occasional mania). There's no doubt, I would have ended up a dirty hippie without you in my life.

5 comments:
Awww. Happy belated anniversary, you crazy kids!
Congrats you two. Now if that isn't the most romantic thing I've ever read, I don't know what is! :) Miss you guys.
I second what Kristin says. Liz, you have always been so good with words! Hope we can talk sometime soon. Miss ya!
Hippie probably, Dirty NEVER !
Sooo....I have never been good with cards (or any form of communication for that matter), so I apologize for the late anniversary wishes. I'll improve; I promise! I really did think about you both while I was coaching volleyball though. Regardless, I hope you had a wonderful anniversary. We miss you guys like crazy!
Post a Comment