Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Concerts, Parties, Glamorous.
Here's Trish & I at the Train concert. The venue fit about 400 people, the band put on a fabulous show, Pat Monahan has some serious pipes (which we have proof of on our video camera, although still are at a loss of how to put videos on the blog & are feeling a bit demoralized after our first video was ripped apart by my dearest brother) and we had a great night. Plus, aren't we pretty?
I guess some bits of the concert were kitschy, but he walked through the crowd while singing one song & shook Joe's hand & grabbed my arm (we haven't washed since;). Also, he sang the first part of When I Look to the Sky acoustic. It always blows me away when an artist can pull that off well. So yeah, the guys may sing some cheesy shit, but they have serious talent & what the heck, I'll admit it, I'm a sap sometimes.
This is the previous night at Erin & Lachie's pre-baby extravaganza. Besides the fact that we had to stop in a McDonalds at 1am cause the Urquharts aren't big fans of feeding people proper meals, it was a great night, filled with laugh until you cry moments, which our endearingly gorgeous Swedish friend does so well. It's impossible not to carry on when the one pictured in the middle gets going. And carry on we did.
We're looking forward to another great one upcoming: dinner with friends Friday night complete with Easter proposals as well as a night in Lugano with Tim Venchus! What what!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment