Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rovio oh Rovio Where Art Thou Rovio?



We spent the past weekend in Ticino, staying with our friend Tim, infamous for writing glowing compliments and taking awesome photos. Add to that list, framing & printing said awesome photos, then gifting them to us & taking us on an amazing, unknown hike to this massive waterfall just outside the most deserted Swiss town I've ever seen. Also, speaker of the title of this post. Multi-talented. So, we had less sunshine than the weather report predicted, but we still enjoyed the crunch of the leaves, the crisp fall air, the spray of the falls & the good old fashioned fear of slippery boulders. Ticino is also host to yummy Italian food, thick, rich cappuccinos & an especially cozy couch (which Joe & I napped on promptly after returning from the hike). All in all, another stellar weekend. Thanks for making it so Tim!

2 comments:

Tim Venchus said...

I had a blast! Thanks for coming down and sorry about the lack of breakfast options...all in all a good weekend!

Daddyo said...

Nice to see that the Leki gets to join in the adventures.....I feel like I am there...