I tore into our boxes literally like a little guy would when expecting something awesome from Santa. Real dishes after weeks of plastic crap, more than one pan!, & my shoes (thank goodness, I had to throw one of my two pairs away yesterday they were so broken down).
Who gets excited about face soap? THIS GIRL. It was such a party bonus when I realized I shipped our fav face soap! WOw, right?! However, when one is not sure if what one is looking at in the store is face soap or exfoliator or lotion & they all cost about 15 CHF, one gets quite excited to know that they have saved themselves the anguish of figuring out face soap (at least for a little while....although I did ship the econo-sized face soap, so don't worry, we'll be good for a while!) However, now the task of figuring our where all of our delightful possessions should go ensues. The fact that this apt has no closets is certainly making that processes more challenging.
Oh, and Catan is here. Anyone want to come over & play? Joe is already hoping to get our Aussie friends hooked, but if that plan doesn't work out we are going to need some Catan lovers to make the trek out.....anyone game?
Heading to Lugano tomorrow for the night. I am looking forward to a taste of Italy while still surrounded by clean, sane Swissies who do not holler at women on the streets.
Hope everyone else has little things like face soap brightening their days (and their faces!)
1 comment:
So since you've already had christmas...i guess we don't have to get you any gifts...EXCELLENT !
Posting from historic Gettysburg, and Joe there are a LOT of McCain signs !!!
Post a Comment