Oh PS - In Cincy this weekend, I went to the Hofbrau Haus (sp), and it's sister bar is in Munich. Got the big beer in the exact steins as you all were drinking out of...AND one of their beers was named 'O Zapft is' (sp), so I'm glad I read your blog to find out what that meant.
4 comments:
Looks like you had way too much fun!!! Happy Birthday Joe. Can't wait to talk to you guys!
Joe,
Nice PretZel !!!
Nick
Ahhh, I love love love seeing drunk Joe and Liz.
Happy Birthday, Joe!
Oh PS - In Cincy this weekend, I went to the Hofbrau Haus (sp), and it's sister bar is in Munich. Got the big beer in the exact steins as you all were drinking out of...AND one of their beers was named 'O Zapft is' (sp), so I'm glad I read your blog to find out what that meant.
Wow, that looks like fun!!! Happy bday Joe. Hope to talk soon.
Post a Comment