http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/SZXX0033_f.html
As you can see the weather report for Zurich is looking pretty phenomenal. It even snowed for the past hour, which has made me lethargic enough to consider & reconsider the gym about 13 times in the past 30 minutes, I'll get there, sometime, maybe. It's just so warm inside....
3 comments:
http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USMO0787.html
70 degrees in late october....you should miss it. AGAIN St. Louis proves to beat this so called 'wonder city', Zurich! I should just get a footnote back to my original posting at this point.
No need for jealousy http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USOR0275.html
And winter is here.
Megan it looks like you are the big winner today.
Dear Liz and Joe,
We just had supper with Mom and Dad..everything was great. The weather here was fine today but I'm afraid we will also be getting cold weather. Looking forward to seeing you on Christmas. Love you both very, very much.
Papa
PS. I loved the beautiful postcard.
Post a Comment