Lucky for me I'm not a cat, and therefore, my only response was to throw up in my mouth a little.
Kindergarten-Grade 5 CHF 27,600
Grades 6-8 CHF 30,200
Grades 9-12 (13) CHF 32,400
How can kindergarten possibly cost AS MUCH as tuition for my Master's from WashU? Or, 5 times as much per year as where I got my undergrad degree? Or, the cost of an ENTIRE CAR. Or, 1/5 the cost of a lovely St. Louis brick bungalow? Honestly, I could do this all night. Any one else have some thoughts?
Of course, it was painfully obvious to me from the first moment that I walked into the Zurich International School (*where I'm currently working), this was no regular, smaltzy, run-of-the-mill kindergarten. No matter how much you dress up kindergarten, all the fancy technology, nothing can negate the fact that these are 6 year-olds. They still spend the majority of the day coloring, picking their noses, and generally talking nonsense, while every once in a while mixing in some handwriting (63% of which is completely illegible). Seriously, I understand if you don't believe me, so go ahead, check it out for youself. There are additional fees on top of the tuition, you know, just for shits & giggles.
1 comment:
This is sick; I'm dumbfounded. This makes my investment on education look like a pittance when comparing in the aggregate.
Post a Comment